How Do I Know If My Testosterone Levels Are Low?How To Increase?
The ideal way to know how your testosterone levels go is to take a blood test or a saliva test.
But of course there are some symptoms that indicate the problem. Check out some of them below:
- Loss of bone mass or osteoporosis;
- Low sexual appetite;
- Confused thinking or lack of memory;
- Sudden changes in mood;
- Low growth of hairs on the body;
- Difficulty in gaining muscle mass;
- Accumulation of fat in the body;
- Excessive tiredness;
- Difficulty sleeping.
What can cause testosterone levels to drop?
The current lifestyle is not at all conducive to the production of testosterone. Want to know about men health and supplement for him? Go here <a href=”https://testosteronerd.com/”>Testosteronerd</a>.
There are several factors that can cause the drop in hormone levels. Some of them are:
- Poor Food:Eating the wrong foods is one of the big reasons why you may have low testosterone levels.
- Sedentary:Without exercising does not roll, brother brother?
- Little sleep:If you are one of those who turns up at night, have insomnia and sleep poorly, you probably have a dysfunction in your testosterone levels.
- In addition, the consumption of some medicines like finasteride (to combat hair loss ) or <a href=”https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bromopride”>bromopride</a> (to improve digestion) help too much for the drop in testosterone in your body .
In addition to foods to boost testosterone :
When you get older you start to lose hormones, in man, from the age of 30 already begins to drop testosterone production.
But this hormone is very important, including for appetite and sexual potency.
You can increase testosterone with all the foods I quoted above and increase libido with these:
- Raw oysters;
- Chocolate (Coffee and chocolate are considered aphrodisiacs).
Hence, the most indicated way to increase hormone levels is to use natural alternatives.
So, the best of them is to balance your your diet with foods to boost testosterone.
So follow our tips and try to consume foods that favor and stimulate the production of testosterone in the body.
Once aligned with safe, natural and no side-effect supplementation , diet offers an incredible result.
If necessary, read the text again, write down and set up your daily food schedule to increase testosterone.
The consequences that the testosterone imbalance has on the body can be even worse when they affect the sex life.
Do not neglect your health that can affect, especially, those who already have a married life.
It is common to have manifestations of low libido and difficulty concentrating in sex, which can generate erectile dysfunction and ejaculatory out of control.
How to Control Sexual Performance?
Do not let these problems ruin your relationship, let alone your self-esteem and confidence .If you want to be helped, then start with attitudes that will really solve the problem!
Do not trust any promise.
Increasing testosterone depends on maintaining your sexual health and a very viable alternative is to look for natural treatments.